Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you love art,drawing,hand painted wine glasses and many other things ,then you've come to right place!





Art is long,but life is short!

субота, 10. новембар 2012.

Something HOT!!!

Graphite on paper
First of all I would like to say hi and thanks for reading my blog !

Hello my world friends!
  In my first blog post I send you something HOT!!! Hope you like it because I'm going to start posting my art works in this blog.
Do not forget to check out my art work!Thank you!

With love...
                                                                                                   Jelena Misic


Pre svega,zelela bih da vas pozdravim i zahvalim sto pratite moj blog!Pozdrav svima!
U mom prvom post-u saljem nesto VRUCE!!! Nadam se da vam se dopada jer cu poceti da saljem svoje radove na ovom blogu.
Proverite!Hvala!

S' ljubavlju...

                                                                                                        Jelena Misic

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар