Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you love art,drawing,hand painted wine glasses and many other things ,then you've come to right place!





Art is long,but life is short!

четвртак, 11. април 2013.

Black and gold

Hey, lovelies here I am, and I have for you some of my new glassware collection.
Like always, I used  paint for glass, and final product looks like this. I like to paint on glass, and I have planty of them to show you. Hope you like it!
Sending love to all of you all over the Globe! Xoxoxo from Serbia.
Yours Helena Mishich



 Hej, lepi moji, evo me i imam novu kolekciju časa za vas. Kao i obično, koristila sam specijalne boje za staklo i na kraju to izgleda ovako. Volim da slikam na staklu i imam puno časa da vam pokažem. Nadam se da vam se dopada!

 Ljubim vas! Jelena Misic




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар