Welcome!!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you love art,drawing,hand painted wine glasses and many other things ,then you've come to right place!





Art is long,but life is short!

петак, 25. јануар 2013.

''In Bloom''

This blog post will be slightly different,and you'll see why! :-)

   Hello my world friends... ''Come as You Are'',but bring a smile,because you're going to see portrait of Kurt Cobain ''On a Plain'' piece of paper.
'' All Apologies'' if this intro gives you an ''Aneurysm''. My post wont ''Drain you''... And I hope you will not think it's ''Dumb'' . Unless you're a ''Negative creep''.
     So,unless if you have ''Something in the Way'',please commit a ''Silver'' of time and see my portrait of Kurt Cobain,and tell me your opinion... Or... ''Nevermind''. :-)

    Xoxoxox from Serbia...
Sending love to all of you all over the Globe!
Until the next time... Stay well;

    Yours truly
Helena Misich


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар